A(NOTHER) MESSAGE FROM CHILLIWACK MINOR HOCKEY
Please note that as of July 12 and due to personal work commitments, Ron Richardson has stepped down from the position of Ice Coordinator for Chilliwack Minor Hockey. We thank Ron for his many years of service and volunteer hours spent on behalf of CMHA and wish him the best of fortunes in the future.
If you are interested in the position of Ice Coordinator, or if you have any questions in regards to this notice, please send an email to Lee McCaw, President of Chilliwack Minor Hockey, at email@example.com
Take note of the following information that gives a brief description of what the position of Ice Coordinator entails:
• Contact the Chilliwack Parks and Recreation Department to procure required ice time for the Association
• Attend and chair all Hockey Operations Committee meetings
• Create and implement the Association Ice Schedule, including scheduling ice time for Rep tryouts, evaluation sessions and Association tournaments
• Assign Association ice times to all Divisions
• Develop, train and mentor Divisional Coordinators with regards to ice scheduling
• Reschedule ice times as required throughout the season
• Work under the direction of the 1st Vice President
• Perform any other duties assigned by the President
• An average of 10 hours per week (August to March) with 15+ hours per week
required in August/September (season start-up).
• One year term
• Strong administrative background
• Ability to operate spreadsheet software
• Ability to work with a variety of personnel
• Member in good standing with CMHA
Thank you for your involvement in helping to make minor hockey in Chilliwack what it is and what it will be!
-Chilliwack Minor Hockey Board of Directors