2020/2021 - OCTOBER 12TH UPDATE!
Hello from Chilliwack Minor Hockey,
Some updates as of Monday, October 12th:
These restrictions will remain in place at all City of Chilliwack facilities and will continue until we are otherwise notified:
- A maximum of 50 people are permitted in each arena (ice and surrounding areas)
- A maximum of 25 people will be permitted on the ice
- 17 players, 1 Head Coach, 2 Assistant Coaches and 4-5 on ice helpers
- A maximum of 25 people are permitted off ice in each arena
- Please stick to the 1 parent only per player (no siblings allowed)***Updated below
- ***Update - Please have your Safety Ambassador (Manager or volunteer) continue to check people in using the Contact Tracing Form and monitor siblings and spouses entering to a max of 25 every practice. Perhaps have an agreed upon method as a team as not all players will be able to have both parents and siblings at every practice as you need to keep numbers to 25 please
- NO PARENTS OR SPECTATORS will be allowed in the arena for games at this time!!!
- 2 teams of Players, Coaches, Managers and HCSP put us at limit of 50
- At this time, we are requiring a 30 minute buffer between rentals and accepting ice times up to 60 minutes in length
- Dressing rooms are now available for use up to 25 people with masks.
- Showers will not be available for use
- Players should arrive at the rink no earlier than 15 minutes prior to their ice time and in full hockey gear, minus skates and helmets, which can be put on in the seating areas prior to stepping on the ice.
- Please follow the Enter/Exit markers and procedures posted at all Rinks.
- No constant In/Out's allowed as rink staff lock the doors.
MANDATORY COURSE FOR ALL VOLUNTEERS ON AND OFF THE ICE!!!
Planning a Safe Return to Hockey
Free course, only takes 20 minutes to complete
*HU - Planning a Safe Return to Hockey
BCRPA Phase 3 Hockey User Group COVID Safety Plan Guide
Phase 3 Member Checklist for Hockey