Dear Valued CMHA Members,
Due to the current evolving Covid-19 Outbreak in Chilliwack the CMHA Board of Directors has decided to pause all CMHA activities effective immediately until further notice.
The Board of Directors did not make this decision lightly and have been in discussions for the past 24hrs using the information we have obtained from Fraser Heath. Depending on how the Chilliwack outbreak evolves over the next 7-10 days or potentially longer we will remain on a break.
This decision has been made in the best interest of our members, their families and our communities safety. We need to do our part to help stop the spread of this recent outbreak.
If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to reach out by email.