2018/2019 REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!
Registration for the 2018/2019 season is now open!
There is a change to the registration process this season. It requires 2-steps:
- – Follow the link to https://registration.hockeycanada.ca/registration/?ID=36 and login to your Hockey Canada account. This step is the same as in previous seasons where you select your participant, and the division that he or she will be playing in the upcoming season.
- New this season – CMHA is offering an online payment method with TeamSnap! This service allows parents to pay in full with a credit card or enroll in a payment plan to spread out your player’s registration fees over several months:
- At the end of your registration on Hockey Canada’s website, click on the link on the last page that will take you to the TeamSnap login portal.
- Register an account with TeamSnap and their easy-to-navigate website will provide you with either a payment in full option, or to stretch the fees until as late as November.
- For those wishing to pay in the office either with a cheque, debit card or cash, please also login to the TeamSnap website and select the “Offline Payment Option”. This will then allow you to provide the office directly with your players registration fees. Post dated Cheques can still be dated until July 31st.
- – Registration Opens June 1st. Additional information will be posted prior to this date to enroll a new player in CMHA.
Questions? Please email email@example.com for more information.
– Hockey Canada’s website has experienced high user volumes for registrations and some technical issues. Please be patient!